Clear all

How do I convince my model to shoot?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Member Admin

Getting a model onboard for your upcoming project?

Keep these pointers handy when approaching them! Firstly ensure there’s clear communication surrounding how participating would benefit their career – this could include building up their portfolio or getting exposure from potential clients! Giving them an idea of your work prior would help reassure them of your photography/designing skills.
Make sure to be fair when compensating their time and effort – remember that models are professionals and deserve adequate payment.

Being professional throughout the process is crucial, so make sure you’re always courteous and respectful towards the model. The experience can be made enjoyable for everyone involved by allowing room for creative collaboration! Let’s face it: models aren’t robots programmed exclusively for our photo shoots! They’re real people with real obligations that may sometimes conflict with our plans.

So when scheduling issues arise or a model needs to reschedule don’t take it personally! Be understanding of their situation while still being transparent about what you want out of the session. Effective communication is key here – listen closely to what your model has to say so you can reach a solution together.

ReplyQuote
Share:

GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO MODELING OPPORTUNITIES & FASHION EVENTS

You don't have permission to register
GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO MODELING OPPORTUNITIES & FASHION EVENTS